Earn Extra Money Today Hauling Junk with Your Pickup Truck
If you have a pickup truck, valid license, and insurance then you could earn up to $50/hour hauling junk for Lula.
Lula’s Commitment to Approved Service Providers
Lula works hand-in-hand with our service-provider partners to ensure everyone gains. Unlike other platforms, Lula has been designed from the ground up to work with your needs and answer your concerns. Whether you are a mom and pop small business or an international corporation, there are many reasons why joining the Lula Network is a good idea for your company.
The Lula Service Provider Benefits
How to Get Started
How it Works
Lula brings real jobs right to you. Claim the jobs you want and start earning additional revenue immediately without paying upfront lead costs or getting into bidding wars. Did we mention that we also offer integration into existing fleet management software? Still have questions? Ask us.
Receive Job Requests
Once you’ve gone through our vetting process and been approved to be on the Lula platform, you’ll start receiving job requests. Lula’s pricing algorithm will generate the price along with the necessary job details.
Claim The Jobs You Want
Claim the job, and it’s yours. Approved providers can claim a job within seconds.
Get Paid Immediately
Before a consumer can request a job, they have to have payment information on file. As soon as a job is complete, we immediately capture payment from the customer and pay out the provider. You never have to deal with invoicing, payment plans, or overdue payments.
Before you Apply, make sure you meet our minimum driver requirements.
Your Equipment & Truck
- Must meet operating state’s safety inspection standards.
- No hard toppers, large toolboxes or obstructions for carrying a load.
- Must have a bed size 5ft long or bigger.
- Must have at least four ratchet straps. (May or may not be necessary for each job)
- Must be able to to lift and carry up to 100 pounds.
- Must have basic knowledge of how to move and securely strap items into your truck.
- Need Valid Drivers license.
- No DUIs/DWIs in the past 3 years.
- No violent felonies.
- Your truck must meet and be insured up to state regulations.